Secure user transferring from landing page to SaaS multi-tenant appsheet app

I have developed an app on AppSheet an am currently trying to find the best way to onboard new users who are supposed to make monthly payments.

I have created a landing page on bubble.io and connected it with stripe. So now they are able to get info about the app, login on my landing page and subscribe for a plan. 

QUESTION: is there a way to setup a link on my landing page for signed-in users so they can be securely transferred to the appsheet app without a necessity to login to appsheet?

@MultiTech, @dbaum , @Jonathon would be great to hear your opinion as well.

Solved Solved
1 4 279
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

At present there is no way to circumvent AppSheets login process. Users will have to login to both services independent of each other.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

At present there is no way to circumvent AppSheets login process. Users will have to login to both services independent of each other.

FYI: for over half a decade we have been asking for the ability to add users through the API.... 

If you control the list of access emails to your app, there is no way to automate that. If you need to alter the list you have to open the AppSheet editor and manually do it.

That's AppSheet ยฏโ \โ _โ (โ ใƒ„โ )โ _โ /โ ยฏ

Ok, I can make it available for all signed-in users. I will update my users table with active subscription data. Will there be a way to walkaround the appsheet sign-in screen? Let's assume the user signed in at my landing page using Google. Is it possible in this case?

No

Top Labels in this Space