Security filters influence on virt cols calculations.

I have an app under construcion. There is Department and its employees. The have one budget for whole dept. Everyone can add new proposal wchich consumes part of commen budget. I have a view- list of positions with cost. We cannot consume more monay than budลผet. My security rules gives me possiblity to show only positions wchich belongd to logged in user.They can see their current budลผet consuption - sum of all own rows. But there is budลผet defined for whole dept, then all of them. Iwant toshow them that everyone has his own budลผet consuption but all of them (sum of all rows for dept comming from all employees)  is still below dept budget. I can calculate own consuption (per one employee) but calcilation of sum of all of themgivesthe same quotation. I found out that calculations despite different equations in my virt col gives the same rusult because one of them is limited by security rules. That is conflict I cannot resolve easily. The only solution I have found is to change security rules to calculate in between dept and add menu view with LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW() deeplink calling may, filtered by security rules, table using additional deep link filter rule.Its working but I use thaose views in dashboard view then after every refresh menu view is comming back. It is additional mess. Is there,known to anybody, method how I can show filtered for one person view but calculate sum from all users position?

0 0 21
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space