Seeking Assistance with Identifying and Resolving "Cross-Table Cycles" in AppSheet

Hello AppSheet Community,

I am reaching out for guidance after encountering a persistent issue with my app following some recent modifications. It appears that "Cross-Table Cycles" might exist between my app's tables, leading to timeouts in a specific workflow intended to generate a PDF. The tables involved are "Termin", "Bericht", "Bericht_Dateien", and "WarenTransaktion".

Problem Detail:
The issue of significant timeouts arises when there are data present in the "WarenTransaktion" table. I suspect the cause to be cyclic dependencies between the tables, but I am unable to precisely identify them.

Workflow ErrorWorkflow Error

My Questions to the Community:

Has anyone experienced and resolved "Cross-Table Cycles" within AppSheet?
Are there specific tools or methods within AppSheet that can assist in effectively diagnosing such issues?
For Core Workspace users: Is it possible to receive direct support from the AppSheet team for such technical challenges? If so, how best to go about requesting this support?
Objective:
My aim is to identify and rectify these cyclic dependencies to enhance the efficiency and reliability of my app. Any help or guidance you can provide would be incredibly valuable and greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Solved Solved
0 1 55
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I found a problem. I used the same formula for a physical column in the app formula and at the same for a virtual column and this error occurred

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I found a problem. I used the same formula for a physical column in the app formula and at the same for a virtual column and this error occurred

Top Labels in this Space