Seeking Guidance for Syncing Shopify Multi-Stores and Inventory Management

Hi ,

I've been encountering some challenges in syncing multiple Shopify stores and managing their inventory through a single dashboard. As a user of your platform, I value the insights and experiences shared within this community.

Could you provide guidance on effectively syncing Shopify multi-stores and streamlining inventory management using a centralized dashboard? I'd greatly appreciate any advice, best practices, or recommended tools to address this syncing issue.

Thank you in advance for your support!

0 2 145
2 REPLIES 2

There isn't a straightforward method for this. You can either utilize existing tools offering this service, or if you're new to AppSheet and need this functionality, it might be wise to hire a professional. The complexity of the task can vary significantly depending on your specific needs.

Hi,

As Rifad said it might be difficult if you don't have appsheet/table knowledge.

If you want to make a simple visualization, you can built this :

-identify relevant data that will appear in your dashboard, that each store have in common

-use a data connector of your choice to link your stores data to multiple google sheets. In those sheets, add columns to categorize data (itemID, Store, Type at least)

- link every sheet within a single sheet using arrayformula/filter function of sheet

-use that sheet in your appsheet app

I don't know much about Shopify integrations, but to go further, you may want to look for a tool that can edit store values from the connected sheet.  Then you can add the sheets linked to the store in your app, create references between them & the dashboard and edit things from the app.

Top Labels in this Space