Select from 'other than generic' image upload folders on phone

Hi all,

My users do a lot of inspections per day and they save their images first to the gallery and upload them later. When saving their images they group their images per address in a folder. But then when uploading images to a certain inspection from their phone they can't choose the corresponding folder, only a small selection of generic folders.

Why is it not possible to select images for uploading from other than generic folders? Does anyone know a workaround?

Thanks in advance!

Solved Solved
0 2 208
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can try submitting a support ticket and/or posting a feature request here. But I wouldn't expect anything from either one, most likely you'll just have to deal with it as it is.

If I were you, I'd try to provide them with appropriate appsheet forms to take their photos from, to replicate as close as you can their current workflow. That should also be beneficial as it'll remove some steps in the process.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Does anyone know how I can get someone with authority to react to this post?

You can try submitting a support ticket and/or posting a feature request here. But I wouldn't expect anything from either one, most likely you'll just have to deal with it as it is.

If I were you, I'd try to provide them with appropriate appsheet forms to take their photos from, to replicate as close as you can their current workflow. That should also be beneficial as it'll remove some steps in the process.

Top Labels in this Space