Selected EnumList price automatically multiplied with quantity

Hello again! 🙂 I want to put this also in my [Total procedure cost] column. If these Procedure Types (Extraction, Filling, Bonding, Denture) are selected in my [ProcedureID] (Enumlist), I want it to be automatically multiplied by my [Procedure Cost] with my number of [Total number of tooth involved]. But my [Total procedure cost] already has this formula = SUM([ProcedureID][Total procedure cost]) where I can sum all the selected [ProcedureID]. I want it to combine if possible. Please help meee.

Note:
My [ProcedureID] is ref from my Procedure Table where my Procedure Type's and Procedure Cost are located. And this is my form...

11111.png

0 4 97
4 REPLIES 4

What?

Can you provide an example of the desired input and output?

This is the result that I'm aiming

1.png

Because extraction is cost $500. So if you multiply it with number of tooth it will be $2000.

But since my [Total procedure cost] had this formula = SUM([ProcedureID][Total procedure cost]) where I can sum all the selected [ProcedureID]. The result I'm aiming for is like this..

2.png

Extraction = $500 * 4 = $2000 +$450 which is the cost of filling.

So some procedures are a flat cost, and some are per tooth? You should include a column in the referenced table to indicate such. Then for your total cost calculation you SUM(SELECT( all flat costs, then add a SUM(SELECT( of all per-tooth costs multiplied by the tooth count.

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I changed some stuff.
Now, I just wanted to add some expression in my [Total Procedure Cost] column, that if I selected one of this "Bonding", "Extraction", "Denture", "Filling" in my [ProcedureID] (Enum), I want it to automatically multiplied with my [Tooth Involved] * [Procedure Cost]. The rest in my [ProcedureID] will just display its original cost.

this is the result I'm aiming.

1111.png

Please help me😔

Top Labels in this Space