Selecting the correct plan (Core vs Enterprise Standard)

Hi everyone,

I'm having some difficulty contacting the AppSheet folks via email so I thought I would try my luck here.

My team of 3 (soon to be 4) is thinking about moving to the AppSheet platform.  Our primary objective is to conduct a variety of construction inspections.  To effectively do so, we'll likely have several apps for different purposes.  I've met with a Google AppSheet Partner and confirmed that this platform could be a solution for us.

But what plan would we need?  We really don't need much security (it's all internal and non-sensitive)-- but our users would all like to utilize the same Data Sources (Sheets).  For instance, if Jim from our office makes an entry via the app, we definitely want Ellen to be able to see it on her end when she next accesses the app.

Does this automatically move us into the "Enterprise Standard" plan?  The team collaboration seems pretty clear here.  Yet, AppSheet says "Core" is the most popular plan.  I suppose I just can't imagine the most popular plan is one that doesn't allow data sources to be shared across users.

So good people-- am I missing anything?  Is our use case one for "Enterprise Standard" or could be potentially get away with the more affordable "Core"?

Thanks in advance.

Mogo_0-1659652939236.png

Solved Solved
0 2 305
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Core.

Team Collaboration is for editors, not users of the apps you make.
And you can still have one account owning the apps and be the one that pays the bill but multiple editors

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Core.

Team Collaboration is for editors, not users of the apps you make.
And you can still have one account owning the apps and be the one that pays the bill but multiple editors

Thank you!

Top Labels in this Space