Send an email from one table when another is updated

Hi,

I want to send an email with data in the body and images from the Products table when the Customer table is updated but bots wonโ€™t ley me use two seperate tables. It wants me to send an email based on the Customer columns.

whwta is the best way to do this?

I have a column in the Customers table {sent product Email] to set to โ€œyesโ€ on an action and back to โ€œโ€ after the email is sent and actions have finished but how do I get an email to be sent based on columns in the products table.

I deally with images and text in the body of the email rather than an attachment

Thanks

phil

1 1 136
1 REPLY 1

I have an email body template which works fine and look up products in the products table if they are in stock top add to the email.

But- I have a price list table too with different bands for prices.

Below is the any select expression - iโ€™m trying to find the price that matches the price band from the customers table which the email is being sent from so using [_THISROW] but how do I look up the price against the product as I have a LIST from the <<Start:(SELECT expression.

<<Start:(SELECT(Products[Unique Product Id], ([New Total Available]>0),TRUE))>>

<<[Image]>>

<<[Product Name]>>

<<[Description]>>

<<(ANY(SELECT(Price Lists 2[Band Price], AND([Product Id] = [Unique Product Id], [Price Band Name]=[_THISROW].[Price List]))))>>+VAT

<<[Strap Line]>>

<<[Low Stock]>>!

Top Labels in this Space