Send email using personal email instead of : noreply@appsheet.com

Hi everyone, 

I used to use AppScript to send emails using personal email, but since I'm too new to coding things (actually I'm just an office staff doing documents wanting to do things better),  so changing to Appsheet (no code required), setting up tables, columns, fields... seems easier for me to go with 

And now I am using bot to send report emails, but facing below issues

Do you have an idea on how to send email using personal email instead of noreply@appsheet.com ? 

kvngo94_0-1651567852178.png

Please kindly share your knowledge, if possible, please kindly instruct in detail steps, that will be much appreciated, thank you !

0 9 351
9 REPLIES 9

U must have interprise plan. Appsheet.com - price

https://about.appsheet.com/pricing/

Could you advise what line in the pricing mean that we can use the personal email ? 

If we register the enterprise plan, how much is it and do we need to set up other things or just simply use it ?

I am building this app for personal use although

Only Appsheet team can Help u with this. Sorry

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

There is no way to change the sender email address.

Hi Steve, 

Thanks for your comment. If this is true, is it correct that if I think Appsheet's Bot (send email) is just for sending self reports ?

I'm trying to use Appsheet to send purchasing sheet to suppliers

If "From email" is Appsheet's system email, that will not be authentic and no suppliers will accept this order, also it's easier for others to fake this email and scam 

If we are not allowed to change the sender email address within the Appsheet, then is there any workaround method to trigger this this, like still use the information, tables data in Appsheet but send from the Appsheet's owner Gmail? 

@kvngo94 wrote:

is it correct that if I think Appsheet's Bot (send email) is just for sending self reports ?

No, of course not.

Try Zapier or Make.com

Hi SkrOYC, 

Thanks for the information.

I'll prefer "in-house" functions more than Zapier instead...

I'm a citizen starter ( actually an office worker, not know much about coding ). I want to use technology to leverage my work. So I learnt a bit AppScript to do some automation on sending email, but the table, data field, the codes... of AppScript is so sophisticated to me

I heard about Appsheet and have been trying this for few days. It's easier for me to retrieve and organize data. The Bot, automation, actions... are pretty good. I love the action Sending Email. The one thing I'm facing is, I can not change system email to my personal Gmail (Appsheet's owner Gmail). I will send orders to my company's suppliers so, if it shows a system email, my suppliers will get confused and not accept it. Also it'll be easier for others to fake it and scam

So could you please advise me if you do have some method, or workaround way ? If it is really impossible, do you mean that Appsheet is only for sending reports to self since we are not allowed to change the Sender Email ?

I interact with hundreds of people with this method and we haven't had any problems because there is 'noreply@appsheet.com' on it, even chinese clients.

Top Labels in this Space