Send email with attachment

Hello Experts,
I have created an application & it has one form. After submitting the form, the data saved in two worksheets in the spreadsheet. So in Appsheet I have two tables. One table for master data which is single row & another table for item data where we can found multiple data for that master data.
Now I would like to send an email with attachment. The attachment contains the latest master & corresponding item data.
But in APPSHEET, when creating the task for sending email I can add only single table at a time. Can we send single email where we can add multiple tables data & organise them in the attachment?

Thanks,
Arindam

0 3 251
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks Marc_Dillon.
But I could not find any reference, where I can add multiple resource/table for attachment to send only one email.
I will send email with attachment on ADD & before that I need to consider multiple tables.
Is there any way to achieve this?
Thanks,
Arindam

I believe you are describing a Parent/child table relationship. While you would trigger your process based on the parent being added, you would create an email template that reports the parent and child data together using START expressions to report the children rows. See @Marc_Dillon 's post above for the links.

CAUTION: When a Form is saved with Parent and Children rows together, the Parent is ALWAYS saved first and then the children are saved. This can cause an automation process to trigger prematurely IF proper precautions are not taken.

Please refer to the section named โ€œSending Email Only After Adding a Parent Record and All of Its Childrenโ€ in the article above entitled โ€œWorkflowโ€. While it is based on the older Workflows concept, the same technique will be required for automation Bots.

And of course, post back in the Community with any questions.

Top Labels in this Space