Send multiple email tasks with same email

Hi,

I have a number of tasks that send an email with an attachment to the USER. How can I get them to send in one email rather than a seperate email for each one.

Also, can I attach a downloaded excel file or similar from a google sheet used in the app and have that sent with the email too?

Many thanks

Phil

0 3 122
3 REPLIES 3

You would need to have multiple tasks that first create those files to gDrive and then email them with the last task. Though you need to add a lets say 10 min wait task (or more) so you could be sure those files are already saved to gDrive.

Yes you can do that with the task's "Additional attachment".

Attachments

Well, I think that it is possible to send an excel file or such attached in your email. You just need to upload it as a file to your app and then in your automation go to other attachments.

peterson_0-1695232455659.png

then you refer to the column of the file and it will attach any file that is inside this column (theoretically)

Tasks by email

Well, I am not quite sure I understood what you meant, but if you want to send the user all the tasks in one email at once, the best way was to have these tasks as a reference to this user, IS PART OF ref.
But it is hard to say without seeing your email structure.

thank you both, I will have a go and report back

Phil

Top Labels in this Space