Sending mail generates several pdf attachments instead of one

Hello, I have a simple need to send one small table (size 5x11) as pdf-attachment to e-mail address. I use automation event to send this weekly summary with send mail (e-mail type custom template) subject, body and attachment settings to create custom template pdf from the above table.
My problem is that this setting generates the email, with right table information 10 times? How I can control the number of emails send to given email address?
...ie. now I receive 10 separate emails at the same time with correct information. How to receive only one mail? What function is causing this type of problem? ...event, send email, generate attachment, custom template definitions or the table?

Solved Solved
0 1 63
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, after several checks and considerations, I deleted the automation and recreated it with the same custom template, this seemed to solve the case. It seems that many tests with the automation caused some kind of repeating problem. Now the automation sends only one email and I am happy. This case is now closed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi, after several checks and considerations, I deleted the automation and recreated it with the same custom template, this seemed to solve the case. It seems that many tests with the automation caused some kind of repeating problem. Now the automation sends only one email and I am happy. This case is now closed.

Top Labels in this Space