Sequence of actions

Hi!

Im trying to pass a value throught various sheets.

Right now "ActualizarInventario" is working, but I dont know why the action "Actualizar salida de producto" is not working, any ideas?

The trigger of sequencesThe trigger of sequencesActualizarInventario ActionActualizarInventario ActionActualizarInventario Code DetailActualizarInventario Code DetailActualizar Salida de Producto ActionActualizar Salida de Producto ActionActualizar Salida de Producto Code DetailActualizar Salida de Producto Code DetailIngreso Salida refered button (Actualizar inventario)Ingreso Salida refered button (Actualizar inventario)Ingreso Salida refered button  Code DetailIngreso Salida refered button Code DetailSalida de producto refered button (Actualizar Salida de Producto)Salida de producto refered button (Actualizar Salida de Producto)Salida de producto refered button  Code DetailSalida de producto refered button Code Detail

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 2 87
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I believe the issue is the expression you are using in "Referenced Rows":

SELECT(Reportes[IDFecha],  [IDFecha] = [_THISROW].[IDFecha])

This expression must return row IDs for the "Reportes" table.  Since the action runs against the table "Entradas y Salidos",  the column [IDFecha] cannot be both the row ID for "Reportes" AND the link back to "Entradas y Salidos".

This expression should follow this pattern:

SELECT(Reportes[<<key column for Reportes>>],  [<<Reportes column with row key from Entradas y Salidos>>] = [_THISROW].[<<key column for Entradas y Salidos>>])

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I believe the issue is the expression you are using in "Referenced Rows":

SELECT(Reportes[IDFecha],  [IDFecha] = [_THISROW].[IDFecha])

This expression must return row IDs for the "Reportes" table.  Since the action runs against the table "Entradas y Salidos",  the column [IDFecha] cannot be both the row ID for "Reportes" AND the link back to "Entradas y Salidos".

This expression should follow this pattern:

SELECT(Reportes[<<key column for Reportes>>],  [<<Reportes column with row key from Entradas y Salidos>>] = [_THISROW].[<<key column for Entradas y Salidos>>])

Thanks! Found that the problem was with [IdFecha] as you stated, that column were blank and was trying to get info from them lol.

Solved the problem! Thanks!

Top Labels in this Space