Server Error 502

I got a 502 server error at 5:00 AM UTC. Until now I still cannot sync the application. I have 3 apps, but only this one is crashing. Anyone getting this error now? What do I need to do? Thanks for any help

<html><head>

<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8">

<title>502 Server Error</title>

</head>

<body text=#000000 bgcolor=#ffffff>

<h1>Error: Server Error</h1>

<h2>The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.<p>Please try again in 30 seconds.</h2>

<h2></h2>

</body></html>

Solved Solved
0 11 622
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please share this new experience with Support. They are in the best position to help you.

Attn @Aleksi @Rob_Just 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Before that, I used the code to delete empty rows according to the instructions here

How to delete blank rows in Google Sheets 

But I don't think the code has the problem it could just be a coincidence. Has anyone encountered this problem, please help me how to solve it.

You could remove the code to delete empty rows to see if doing so fixes your problem.

Thanks Steve for the reply. I've tried the following: delete the scripts to delete the blank rows, restore the previous version of the app and the spreadsheet, copy the spreadsheet out to a new one, and reconnect but it doesn't work. Until I cannot sync my apps, 502 error

I also tried creating a new application and connecting to the current spreadsheet (after I removed the code to delete emty rows) it worked fine. I think the spreadsheet is ok. But I reconnect the spreadsheet to my old app then it's still error 502. 

That is indeed very odd. Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this. Someone there will have to look at the backend to see what's going on.

Attn @Aleksi @Rob_Just

I sent feedback to contact team on morning today. He only sent me link about  "Errors and Warnings During Sync" and I still waiting for his further assistant. Thanks Steve so much.

Updated: I contacted appsheet support team. Because I can't find the cause, I am very worried that one day my application will be inaccessible. Then how will users be affected? Hope the development team takes care of this bug. I will update more if there is more information

Now the system showed the new issue:

"Unable to fetch app definition. Error: There is a mismatch in the number of columns between the spreadsheet for Bรกo giรก and the table schema. The table has 25 columns but the schema has 21 columns..."

But when I regenerate the table column structure as instruction, the editor showed a notification "Error 502: Something went wrong and your changes couldn't be saved. Please try reloading the page or contacting support." It is so difference with the previous, notification show on the app. I think the system has sent a feedback

Please share this new experience with Support. They are in the best position to help you.

Attn @Aleksi @Rob_Just 

The system back to normal. So weird. I still waiting for support team's answer about this issue and let me avoid in the future. Thanks Steve again.

I wrong. The issue still here. I am waiting for support.

Top Labels in this Space