Set the email sending all the information in numerical rows for 1 customer through workflow

Hello,

I would like to have one question in here:

Which action I should use to lessen email sending to the customerโ€™s emails?

For example: I have an action to send the notification to my custome and I donโ€™t want to send the numerical information to him like this:

3X_f_7_f75f8ce9a06bf6144d5193b711042573115de268.png

I would like to send one mail which will sum up all the order name to one customer (picture below). Could you please give me some suggestions for this? Thank you.

3X_0_a_0ad2c1b7bc0671da4289ffece80efe043bf4998e.png

Action I have used but Iโ€™m not sure about this. It would be great if you could help us on this. Thank you.

0 10 271
10 REPLIES 10

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Hi @Steve ,

Thank you for sending the reference to me. However, I couldnโ€™t solve the problem for sending 7 test emails which has to be sent to the same customer in real life.

Could you please help me send the 1 email with essential information from 7 rows of orderโ€™s name (for example)? Scheduled reports seem not suitable with me. Thank you so much for helping me.

Hereโ€™s the workflow that I have set up:

And if the orders has increased in the number, it will send a lot of email to my customer:

3X_9_e_9e0334263cd7ffe91aa5070d43dc32620ba8b129.png

It would be great if you could help me with this.

Please post a screenshot of the template youโ€™re using.

Hi @Steve,

Hereโ€™s the template I have used in Google sheet:

• Customerโ€™s sheet:

3X_0_8_0810628dcb6297064937dae0fe8dfd5f03170a08.png

• Orderโ€™s sheet:

The action and the email sent will based on the Status column and the Delivered column. Our daily activities are normally processing many orders and sending to same person. Therefore, sending quite much emails to them is not a good idea with us.

On the app, I have set the workflow rule as below:

The orders completed will be sent as the bulk email because we have different timezone. Therefore, normally, we use one email to confirm all the essential information of the orders.

Thank you for your help on this.

None of the screenshots you posted are of a template. How are you generating the body of your email/

Hi @Steve,

Here is my bodyโ€™s template for the email:

Thank you.

Your template looks fine.

Please post a screenshot of the email rule configuration for your workflow.

Hi @Steve,

Here is the rule for my email I have set:

Thank you.

Top Labels in this Space