Set value order in nested tables

Hello to everyone,
I’m trying to set the order of a nested tables that i have created with the virtual column in type List
As you can see in the following screen, in the nested tables i see all the field of another tables (Dipendente, Azienda, Stato (Attivo), Corsi correlati)

I would see only some filed of these one showed and I would set which of this could be showed but i don’t figure out how can i do. When i created these virtual columns, the system does’t generate automatically the ux “inline”…
Please, help me… THANKS!

0 5 96
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

filter(ref_row(-------),condition_filter)

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

For reasons that aren’t clear to me. the app editor sometimes does not automatically create the inline ref views for all inline tables. But that just means you’ll have to create them yourself.

@Steve How can i create the inline ref view?
the app formula in virtual column is:
SELECT(
CORSI[DIPENDENTE],
AND(“RAPPRESENTANTE DEI LAVORATORI PER LA SICUREZZA” = [CORSO],[SCADENZA]>TODAY(),[AZIENDA]=[_THISROW].[AZIENDA],
( [DIPENDENTE].[STATO]=“Attivo”)
)
)
I would order the value that come from this formula in the nested tables

Tks in advance Steve

Your question is unformulated and no-one can give you perfect answer.
Question’s to you:

1. Which type is your virtual column with “select…”?
  2. Are you know about ORDER()?
  3. Are you know about slice’s?
  4. What means your words about “howto” creating inline view? You can create to many inline views as you want (which of them been shown is absolutely another quest)
  5. Maybe REF_ROWS()?

I’ll try to be clearer in my request. I created a ux where are showed some virtual column (actual role of some employee) which value come from three virtual columns (one of this formula is on the previous post). The appearance of this ux is in the following screen:

What I’d like to do, is choose the value to show in the nested tables (for example i wouldn’t like to see the field “corsi correlati”). This chosen of value to show is simple when is generated automatically the view “inline” but in this case in can’t choose the value to show in the nested tables because there isn’t the view inline.
This is the structure of my app (three tables with a reference between the filed [DIPENDENTE] of table CORSI and the filed [DIPENDENTE] of table DIPENDENTI:

The virtual column type is List

Tks

Top Labels in this Space