Share index dashboard

Hey Guys,

I Need some help on the below

I have built a ats for my team where daily entry is being made by 20 resourses real time for some clients

My request is . I Need to build a dashboard of each client showing data similar to share index( how much % went up and down)

i have Column A as request Date + 16 columns of inputs (Name no etc)

Every time a data is entered today 0.01% goes up and if not entry is made today 0.05% goes down on overall submission for that client .

Entry is thru Appsheet , Charts and Pie are shown in Google Studio. which is Linked to this sheet.

I want to Show them the account performance whether its performing or slow or not performing

0 3 59
3 REPLIES 3

Not sure exactly what you want or how you are calculating the client performances.

What is the formula for the performance calculation? (number of rows entered/number of days between today and some starting date, perhaps? But then what is 0.01%??)

You want to show the performance scores for all the clients in one dashboard? or only show it individually?

Please provide more specific requirements.

Performance is calculated on the submission done on that day .

Eg . If client x has 5 submission today then the overall current submission percentage +0.01*5.

If client x dosent have any submission then the overall current submission will go down 0.05%

I can add a column in appsheet to auto put 0.01% when ever a new entry is made. But how will i calculate what is nt there and how to multiply that and show

Still not sure how you are calculating performance.

What would be the performance in the case below?

Date Submission Performance(???)
Day 1 None -0.05%
Day 2 3 -0.02%
Day 3 None -0.07%

Percent is a fraction of something. I still do not understand what constitutes 100%.

Top Labels in this Space