SharePoint Throttling Data

Greetings!

I am currently using SharePoint as the data source for my apps. Up until recently, it has worked quite well, and I have not encountered any issues with it. However, a little under a month ago I began getting throttled by MS, and this has caused my Apps to crash periodically. Iโ€™ve contacted MS tech support, and they havent been super helpful in finding a fix. The only thing that they suggested was to create multiple SharePoint sites, for the various tables/apps and spread out the load between them. I have performed this, and have re-mapped all tables/data within my apps. However, all sites are still using my outlook account (accessed as โ€œmeโ€) for any user accessing table data or uploading. I have around 100 users/day, filling out various audit forms that include photos (set to medium resolution). Delayed sync is not an option, as the results are needed in real-time.

My questions:

• Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so, what was your solution?

• I have also created separate service accounts to use as the โ€˜adminโ€™ access for the app, how would I migrate the app permissions as owner from my account to these service accounts?

Thank you

0 0 108
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space