Sharing images across apps

Dear friends,

I have two kind of apps. One client-App for ech client to create support tickets and one app for me where I consolidate all Ticket entries into one sheet and integrated this in my App to provide updates.

When a client add an attachment (file or picture doesnโ€™t matter) The client sees the attachment in his entry in the app.

I can see the Ticket-entry with all its data in my App, but cannot open the attachment.

The Driveloaction is **/BOTFORCE/BOTFORCE360/TicketData/**xyz.jpg/pdf/pngโ€ฆ

How can I make sure that attachments added in a ticket from a client-App is also readable in my app?

Thank you and kind regards,
Robert

0 7 106
7 REPLIES 7

Does both app belong to same account. Also you can check the column type for that column in your app. Is column type same for both apps.

Types on both sides is the same (Image) and the users are also the same.

Thx. Robert

When the client uploads the file he has this link:
/BOTFORCE/BOTFORCE360/TicketData/12-30-2021 16-21-08.Uploads.152138.jpg

When I check the attachment in my App, I see this error:

โ€˜/BOTFORCE/BOTFORCE360/TicketData/12-30-2021 16-21-08.Uploads.152138.jpgโ€™ not found

Probable cause: N/A

Path: Root

Result: FAILURE

Then i think its an issue with folder location or sharing. Can you pls check the folder location specified or not in both the apps

Both are the same

@Robert can you please try adding image from your app and see what location comes in the gsheet

You may wish to elaborate on the above statement. Do both the apps refer to the same backend tables? Is the table/column where images are stored referred by both the apps?

Top Labels in this Space