Sharing my app

Hi my question is quite simple but i cannot find the answer, if my app is an inventory but i want that anyone with the link can view it, is this posible? and also i want to know if posible, does the app always require a log in? can´t it be like a web app? with out login? 

0 1 46
1 REPLY 1

Yes, anyone with the app link can attempt to launch the app.  Whether they can access the app or not depends on your app settings. 

You can create a Public app (turn require sign-in off) where anyone with the link can use the app BUT the app will not know who the user is. 

If your app needs to know who the person is (require user sign-in on) to tailor the app experience to them, there are a couple versions:

1) Allow all signed-in users - any user with the app link can access the app BUT they must be authenticated through the service(s) specified within the app - i.e. Google, Microsoft, Dropbox, etc

2)  Explicit users only - In this version the Allow all signed-in users setting is off.  Only users white-listed in the app can access the app and they must be authenticated through the service(s) specified within the app.

Top Labels in this Space