'Show If' not working

I have an app that is supposed to start with an initial form ‘Initialize’ and I see from review of the support subjects that this works only on the initial load of the app. I believe this is a problem, however my problem is the form it is opening is supposed to be hidden unless data has been added in ‘Initialize’, the first form that is supposed to be loaded. So what could be causing this to occur.?

0 4 143
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

Correct, “Starting view” from UX> Options works only for the very first time a user ever opens the app. In all other cases, the app will return the user to the last view they were on from the last time they used the app.

Not quite sure what you’re saying. What do you have set for the “starting view” (screenshots are best)? It sounds like you’re referring to two different forms; “initialize” and something else? The title of this post also mentions “show if”, but you never mention any show_if expressions in your post, what do you have set up here?

Under ‘Show if’ for the form it is defaulting to I have:

Not(isblank(Initialize[Mini TD]))

And the answer is as follows:

• Initialize[Mini TD] is blank so ‘YES’
  • Not ('Yes;) is no

As a separate question, is there any action that will allow me to reset the last view? This would fix my problem.

Top Labels in this Space