Show Ref List -> why only based on maps?

I have a a details view in which I want to show the items of the ref table. 

I can show them, but, instead of having the list, the elemtns are shown using Google Maps, why? 
What can I change to show them as list? 

Solved Solved
0 6 258
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes it works following the idea of: "creating a slice for the already existing reference view, in order to use the system generated one for the inline part "

Thanks @Steve 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The inline view is controlled by a view configuration for the table containing the rows within the inline view. Most likely, there is a system-generated view with the suffix _Inline for the table.

Steve_0-1676563196730.png

Find the appropriate view then change its current type from map to your preferred type:

Steve_1-1676563317612.png

@Steve thanks for the answer!
The inline system generated view is already a "Table" .

Just to explain myself better: 
I have a table TAB1 -> with the REF_ROW(TAB2)
this column is visible.. and 
the TAB2_inline is a "Table view", but, a map is shown inside the view TAB1 details. 

Perhaps you also have a "reference view" for TAB2 of type map? If so, it would be listed under here:

Steve_0-1676566664977.png

A manually created reference view will override a system-generated view, so if you'd previously generated a map view for TAB2, that view may be the culprit.

Yes I have !

In this case.. what should I do ? 
Should I create a new reference view for the TAB2? and then, can I choose which one use? 

or maybe, create a slice for the already existing reference view, in order to use the system generated one for the inline part 

Yes it works following the idea of: "creating a slice for the already existing reference view, in order to use the system generated one for the inline part "

Thanks @Steve 

Well done!

Top Labels in this Space