Show Specific Date in Calendar

Hi Guys! Very Good day.

As it can be seen in the following screen shot, a non interactive dashboard is being used. Based on the top view selection, the calendar value is getting change. It is not a problem. My problem is that view of the calendar is not being changed automatically after the the data was filtered. That means after filtering, i need to change the calendar view manually to that date to see the events on the calendar. Please let me know, if it is not clear.

Wait to see your solution. Thanks.

shahappsheet_1-1647710346012.png

0 4 297
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

Set you calendar view to "Day - view" instead of "Month-view".

The only challenge here is you can have either day view or month view.

If you are not looking for the above, please descirbe your problem further.

Regards,

Hi Srikanth! Hope you are fine. Thanks a lot for your help.

Actually, it is not a issue of day/week/month view, so far I have seen. You can see in the Calendar that it is now set on Dec 2021. So, if I choose my first option from the list of semesters, the calender below is refreshing but the view focus is still on Dec 2021. So I need to change the calendar to February 2022; then I can see the change in calendar. My requirement is that based on my selection (from the semester list), the calendar view should go set itself automatically based on the new filtered startDate.

Wait to see your suggestions.

Thanks again.

shahappsheet_0-1647766288225.png

I think you should use interactive dash board. Where the top view interacts with the bottom view. 

Bottom view should be of a table /slice, which has a reference column of the top view table (key). You cannot have non-key columns - because they are not unique and Appsheet cannot identify them.

Or you should use a single table where the start date is linked to the bottom view.

It should be interactive.

Meaning you cannot have date as reference - unless it is unique.

Hi!

It seems,  i cann't explain. I mean, filtering is ok, but issue with focus. Later on i will try to upload a video clip.

Thanks. 

Top Labels in this Space