Show button only for certain users

Hi Team, 

I would like to be able to add in my app two conditions in a behaviour. For the Completed button, in addition to the status to be equal to in progress status, I want to limit only certains users to see this button, could you please give me a hint on how to combine these two conditions?

areyes_0-1656467416277.png

Solved Solved
0 3 121
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Since you mention users (i.e., plural), you may also need to utilize OR or IN. Here's an example with an explicitly specified list of users. If you have the user emails already in a table in your app, you can substitute the LIST portion of the expression with a function that returns the list of users (e.g., SELECT(Users[Email], [Role] = "Manager")).

AND([status] = "In progress", IN(USEREMAIL(), LIST("user1@example.com", "user2@example.com")))

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Since you mention users (i.e., plural), you may also need to utilize OR or IN. Here's an example with an explicitly specified list of users. If you have the user emails already in a table in your app, you can substitute the LIST portion of the expression with a function that returns the list of users (e.g., SELECT(Users[Email], [Role] = "Manager")).

AND([status] = "In progress", IN(USEREMAIL(), LIST("user1@example.com", "user2@example.com")))

Appreciate your help! It worked as I needed.

Top Labels in this Space