Show column if value in whole column is false/empty

Lars

I have a table to control whether our machines are set up at different customers. I have 30 different columns. 1 for each machine. It is intended that the employee should be able to use a Yes / no when setting up the machine. When they are with another customer, it must not be possible to select this machine if it is used with another customer in the same column. I can not find the right formula for this. Have tried ISBLANK ([_ THIS]), but it only takes into account the row you are in and not the other rows. Can anyone help?

Solved Solved
0 6 302
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Does โ€œSandโ€ translate to TRUE? Maybe replace "SAND" in the expression with TRUE

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

It sounds like maybe your data is set up in the wrong way. Each machine should probably be in its own row, not its own column.

No. The rows is each case.

This is how the colums look like

!

And this is the sheet. If ex. column J (1) has a row with Sand (true) the column should not be shown in the view for another customer.

!

This customer has the machine marked 1 and is not shown.

!

But if i view another customer i looks like itโ€™s available.

!

Perhaps this:

NOT( IN(
โ€œSANDโ€ ,
SELECT( Affugter[1] , [Sag] <> [_THISROW] )
))

Basically, it checks whether there is no value of โ€œSANDโ€ in the column [1] in all rows of the table except for the current row.

You still might consider a different data setup. What happens if there are ever more or less than 30 machines?

That helped me a little

When marked as Sand it shows Green (Yes). And thatโ€™s ok when i look at that customer

But on this customer (another row) i would like it NOT to show the columns nr. 1 and 2. at all, Since the machines at the first customer.

Does โ€œSandโ€ translate to TRUE? Maybe replace "SAND" in the expression with TRUE

THANK YOU!
That did the Trick

Top Labels in this Space