Show() column text not fully displayed

I have a declaration part in a form that contains several paragraphs. 

But the Show column seems to have a limit on how many text you can show and I cannot display even 1 full paragraph of text in the form.

Please advise a workaround if the Show column can only display very limited amount of text.

Thanks in advance.

Solved Solved
0 6 122
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please put your entire text in the content box in double quotes such as 

" The text starts here.............................................................

....................................................... The text ends here."

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

When I tested a show type column with category text , I could include several paragraphs totaling around 4400 characters with spaces in one column. I placed the text in "content" box.

However as a practice if one can place so long text in many fields, other community members may have some experiences to share.

Thanks for sharing.

My problem is with the display of the show column.

I can input many text in the "content", but it only displays a few words, much less than what I expected. 

Please check the picture below. Red rectangle is the display of this show text and it only has 3 words.

Touchdown_0-1651726301678.png

Please put your entire text in the content box in double quotes such as 

" The text starts here.............................................................

....................................................... The text ends here."

Thank you! 

You are welcome.  Whenever you have special characters in text, please use double quotes around entire text to denote it is text. In your case , the text was breaking at a comma. Such special characters have different usages in expressions etc. , so errors will show.

Safest to always put text in double quotes.

Top Labels in this Space