Show column value based on a view based on user input on a different view

Hey Experts , Please help me providing a solution for the below problem. 

I have three views of one form and other two as detail view types. The form has some question and based on the final sum a condition is applied user lands on either of this two ((sum >20 goto view1 or goto view2). All of my data is in spreadsheet and both the view has multiple  columns inside the spreadsheet containing text messages . now i have to show single/multiple text column value on either of the view based on the selection done by user in the form view . I am using show_if expression but it is not working . Pls suggest .

0 3 80
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@rahuldash171 wrote:

I am using show_if expression but it is not working . Pls suggest .

Fix your show_if expression?

Hi @Steve please suggest a correct expression , i am using the below show_if expression but if the condition is matched also the column values are not see in the view .

OR(
SUPPLY CHAIN RESILIENCE 2.0[1: How do you review the planning process for benchmarking, RCA (root cause analysis) and improvement?]=LIST("No formal review of KPIs, RCA or improvement plans."),
SUPPLY CHAIN RESILIENCE 2.0[1: How do you review the planning process for benchmarking, RCA (root cause analysis) and improvement?]=LIST("Once a year."),
SUPPLY CHAIN RESILIENCE 2.0[1: How do you review the planning process for benchmarking, RCA (root cause analysis) and improvement?]=LIST("No formal review of KPIs, RCA or improvement plans.", "Once a year.")
)

Here SUPPLY CHAIN RESILIENCE 2.0 is a different table and if the column value is the provided one by the user then show the value of this column which is a longtext saved inside sheet .

Does or can the SUPPLY CHAIN RESILIENCE 2.0 table contain more than one row?

Top Labels in this Space