Show columns not displaying in detail view

Hi everyone,

I have a long form w/ show columns as page headers (set up to display as tabs). One is an unmodified show column and the others are show_if with the formula: AND(ISNOTBLANK([column-name),ISNOTBLANK([column-name])).

I do have the "Apply show-if constraints universally" button ticked as I need it for other aspects of the app

Everything works as expected in the form, but when I go to the detail view none of the show columns display. Is there a common setting I'm doing wrong? Thanks

Solved Solved
0 6 148
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

UPDATE: See answers below, there is a setting in UX > Options > Detail View to enable the show columns.

As per the documentation linked below, Show type columns are only permitted in Form views.

appsheet_rebrand_logo.pngColumn Types: Diving Deeper

Learn more about each column type you can have when structuring your columns.

View solution in original post

Actually I missed the setting in UX > Options, this should allow the tabs to display I believe.

graham_howe_0-1643211964477.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

UPDATE: See answers below, there is a setting in UX > Options > Detail View to enable the show columns.

As per the documentation linked below, Show type columns are only permitted in Form views.

appsheet_rebrand_logo.pngColumn Types: Diving Deeper

Learn more about each column type you can have when structuring your columns.

Oh, not sure how I missed that. Thanks.

Actually I missed the setting in UX > Options, this should allow the tabs to display I believe.

graham_howe_0-1643211964477.png

Please try the setting below

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1643212537708.png

Sorry Graham. I had not seen you had replied with a new reply. Getting used to the new community site. ๐Ÿ™‚

No problem, I had forgotten about that setting. I have updated the accepted solution now so that others can refer to it.

Top Labels in this Space