Show/hide certain fields on form when clicked

Is there a way for a form view to show/hide certain fields when clicked?

0 6 1,249
6 REPLIES 6

Yes can use formula in table column when to saw example in show if - >[column]>100 and you can delete a column from system form

Thank you for the reply. But this will require an entry of >100 to [column] to show new fields right? I am wondering how to create the feature whereby the user just need to click to show/hide other fields, without the need to enter anything.

Can you explain further?

Sure! For example, in the attached, I would like the โ€œuseremailโ€, โ€œdelivery dateโ€ and โ€œdelivery addressโ€ to be, by default, hidden under a โ€œadditional infoโ€ section header (I have not created this yetโ€, so that I can toggle between expand/show and hide โ€œuseremailโ€, โ€œdelivery dateโ€ and โ€œdelivery addressโ€ fields when I say โ€œclick (on a desktop) or touch (on my mobile phone) on something like a drop down symbol next to the โ€œadditional infoโ€ section header. Many thanks in advance .

Unfortunately, the only way to do this requires adding an input column to the row, then use the value of that column to determine whether to show or hide the additional columns.

Got it. Thank you Steve

Edmund Chan

Top Labels in this Space