Show if expression

How can I set an expressio for a condition as this. I have 2 type of users (users category are already set by emails). One is for applying for services and the second is for carrying the task to prove the services after approval. So at the beginning of the app, forms will show only the column specified for applying the services to be filled by user 1. Then the application form will be review and approved by persons in charge. After the approval, all the data in the form will change color to blue and automatically show all columns ( for user 2 to fill in including the the columns already filled by user 1).
Helps is much appreciated

0 5 2,147
5 REPLIES 5

One helpful thing that Iโ€™ve done is to create a current user slice, that uses a condition of USEREMAIL() = [EMAIL] (where that last part is the column in the user table that holds the email to user will use to log into the app).

You said you already have a column in the user table that holds their role, so once you create a slice you can quickly and easily call what role the current user is, and then make show if conditions for the columns that need to be hidden based on the current userโ€™s role.

Thanks for the advice. I did the exact thing for the first part. Its for the second part after approval that blanks me

I got you, you just need to create a formula that pulls the role of the current user and use that in a condition for show if and some formatting rules.

Any(Current_User[User_Role]) = โ€œAdminโ€

If you want to give permission to something for a couple of roles, you would use this:

In(Any(Current_User[User_Role]), list(โ€œAdminโ€, โ€œotherโ€))

โ€ฆ

for the part about something being approved, you do something like this:

[Approval_Column] = โ€œApprovedโ€

If youโ€™ve got like a signature for someone to approve something, you could use is not blankโ€ฆ

Thank you for your help.
Id like to ask another question. This time is about image. Can I set the size (width and length) of the images captured with camera?

There are a few options you may choose from for the image size
2X_6_6e7570c99c0ed0b250533c65afc9d8bf9aa6c70f.png

You can find more here:

Top Labels in this Space