Show in line buttons of sub table in a form

Hello,
I have action buttons displayed inline in a subtable. These display correctly in table view in the defined column. However, I can't display them in the form view of the parent table. The column that should display the buttons is well configured to be editable. Could you please help me ?

โ€ƒTable view :

Capture dโ€™รฉcran du 2023-04-25 12-40-29.png

Parent form view :

Capture dโ€™รฉcran du 2023-04-25 12-28-13.png

0 6 128
6 REPLIES 6

Could you share the expression for the said column? Also could you check if such a column is included in the inline table as well?

Thanks !

The column "Buttons" contain this empty formula : " ". The column type is text.

As you can see in pictures I send the button is visible in table view I created.

Bulubulu_0-1682427934545.png

The column is visible in form too, but not the buttons :

Bulubulu_1-1682428167311.png

Note that I was unable to force a system-generated inline view. Inline view is missing for this table.

@Bulubulu wrote:

. Inline view is missing for this table.

If so, then what is the view under the title "EmojiList" with the digit(12) and Bouton field. Could you update how that view is created.

RelatedView.png

EmojiList is a "List" type virtual column. This column is used to force the display as a table in the form to include inline buttons stored in the "Buttons" column. It works in a table view, action buttons show. However, these are not visible in the form view.

It seems to me that it is possible to display action buttons in a form view in this way, because it is unfortunately not possible otherwise.

@Bulubulu wrote:

EmojiList is a "List" type virtual column. This column is used to force the display as a table in the form to include inline buttons stored in the "Buttons" column.

Could you share the settings of this column including the expression.

Bulubulu_0-1682514478324.png

Other parameters are set to default.

Top Labels in this Space