Show today data within start date and end date column

Hi, need help
I just need a slice formula to get today’s activity within start date and end date. Thank you

Solved Solved
0 6 693
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The expression syntactically and as per requirement seems to be correct. Are there corresponding records available in the table that have both start date and end date as today?

Could you check in test pane of the slice filter expression by tapping on “Test” option?

Or please try an expression something like below
Please try AND([Start Date of Activity]<=TODAY(), [End Date of Activity]>=TODAY())

Or please describe the above with some examples of date and time.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the AppSheet community!

You could try the following slice filter expression.

AND([Start Date of Activity]=TODAY(), [End Date of Activity]=TODAY())

However, since you are dealing with both date and time in your requirement, you could evaluate using DATETIME type column instead of separate columns for Date and Time.

It didn’t work. I need to get the data row if the date today is between Start Date of Activity and End date of Activity.

The expression syntactically and as per requirement seems to be correct. Are there corresponding records available in the table that have both start date and end date as today?

Could you check in test pane of the slice filter expression by tapping on “Test” option?

Or please try an expression something like below
Please try AND([Start Date of Activity]<=TODAY(), [End Date of Activity]>=TODAY())

Or please describe the above with some examples of date and time.

Could you please do the needful as above?

Or try the below

Heres the source

It’s working now Thanks, I thought this were the same formula. I didn’t see the “>” and “<” on your last reply
AND([Start Date of Activity]=TODAY(), [End Date of Activity]=TODAY())
AND([Start Date of Activity]<=TODAY(), [End Date of Activity]>=TODAY())

Top Labels in this Space