Show video/audio in stored in MySQL (Object Cloud Storage)

Hi there !

My App has a "File" column that is stored in a object cloud storage, basically MySQL.

If the upload file is an image or a text file (word,PDF,JPEG,PNG,JPG), it works just fine, you can retrieve it by just concatenating the URL of the APP + FILE. The button on the app works great.

The problem resides when the saved file is a video or an audio file, then I get this error message: 

Error retrieving file 'tareas_Files_/CB68E644-6FCF-4ED7-AE79-EB4ADDD22E30.Archivo.133110.mp3': Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'input')

So, I found on this forum that when you want to display a video or audio file, you should create a virtual column of type "Show", set formula and content to TEXT(FILE) and category video, so that's what I did:

lpanetta_0-1704808492076.png

But sadly It doesn't work:

lpanetta_1-1704808516610.png

ยฟWhat am I doing wrong? ยฟOr is it just that you can't play video or audio files stored on OBS, only on Google Drive?

Many thanks!

0 1 87
1 REPLY 1

Sorry no one has responded to this.  I have just linked to mp3s and played them in the device's browser.  Until mp3s are supported, that may be the best we can do.

Top Labels in this Space