Signature

Why does an error appear in the signature field?

Marioa1125_0-1680053710198.png

Solved Solved
1 14 279
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We've escalated this issue to the product team. Thanks!

Update: it's resolved, if not please let me know!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

We've escalated this issue to the product team. Thanks!

Update: it's resolved, if not please let me know!

Screenshot_2023-03-28-22-10-29-934_x1Trackmaster.x1Trackmaster.jpg

โ€ƒ

Same here.  @devingu pls fix this at the earliest. Its affecting my apps very badly.screen rec.gif

Also in the Dark theme, now its completely obscure

1.gif

@Marioa1125 pls don't mark the topic as solved since the issue is not yet resolved

@devingu ,

As I had requested around 15 days ago , with detailed examples from the previous practice followed by AppSheet team of pinned announcements on issues, it will help all the community, app creators, you and your support team and the AppSheet development team, if you create pinned announcements on such major issues impacting multiple users.

I see that you yourself have replied to two different threads on this issue.

A pinned  announcement ( on a brief of the issue and expected ETA) in the announcement and Q& A section will help all to be on same page. Everybody impacted will then update in that thread. Please do consider this suggestion and request.

A very good suggestion ๐Ÿค

Love the suggestion. I will take this back and discuss with the product team. In reality, there are a lot of restrictions and limitations to make this reliably happen especially during off hours such as this issue. Nevertheless, a good suggestion. 

Also, we have some similar thoughts flowing around in the team as we figure out the details. Please stay tuned!

Thank you for your positive response @devingu .

For a product that is used worldwide in critical office, industrial and service industry processes,  Google and Appsheet should definitely consider 24 x 7 support and update mechanisms.

24/7 support (Email + Chat) is coming up in a few days, we are going to announce very soon. 

Great, thank you. 

@devingu Thanks for escalating this issue as soon as you saw in the community. But since you mentioned about off hours may i ask then how did this bug suddenly appear in the app during off hours. Is there some automated scheduling done for releasing of updates/features. 

Same issue! Thanks!

Same issue here

I think its resolved @devingu 

jyothis_m_0-1680082165620.png

Top Labels in this Space