Simple inventory management data exchange issue

Hi All,

I hople you will be able to help me. I've just created my first appsheet for inventory management, and at the start it was working fine, but now it stopped exchanging data with the spreadsheet, and some of the data in the app is wrong. So basicaly if I change something on the app it will not update the spreadsheet and vice versa. Any ideas what could be the issue?

0 1 87
1 REPLY 1

@Stanko wrote:

stopped exchanging data with the spreadsheet, and some of the data in the app is wrong. So basicaly if I change something on the app it will not update the spreadsheet and vice versa. Any ideas what could be the issue?

This could be any number of things.  We need a lot of other details to best help.  Is this when using the app on a device, Desktop or Editor?  Are you getting any errors?  What DOES happen in the app?

As general advice, I would first try logging out of the app and then logging back in, making sure you are using the correct app access account.

If you still have issues, then search the app Audit logs for any errors reported.

Beyond that, we will need more details.

Top Labels in this Space