Slice Expression

I am trying to write an expression for a slice that will contain a list of projects if the โ€œTech 1โ€ field is not blank and it contains the name of the user logged into the app or if โ€œTech 2โ€ contains the name of of the user logged in. Also, the list must contain all projects whose status is not โ€œCompleteโ€. This is what I wrote, but canโ€™t get it to return the list with just the statusโ€™ that are not โ€œCompleteโ€:

AND(OR(AND(ISNOTBLANK([Tech 1]),CONTAINS(useremail(),[Tech 1])),AND(ISNOTBLANK([Tech 2]),CONTAINS(useremail(),[Tech 2]))),[Status]<> โ€˜Completeโ€™)

0 5 444
5 REPLIES 5

Should the first AND be OR?

Doing that returns projects that belong to other techs as well.

Iโ€™ve added another piece to the expression so that I donโ€™t see the projects that Iโ€™ve marked to remove from my list. Those do not display, but still see all my projects even if they are complete.

AND(OR(AND(ISNOTBLANK([Tech 1]),CONTAINS(useremail(),[Tech 1])),AND(ISNOTBLANK([Tech 2]),CONTAINS(useremail(),[Tech 2]))),AND([Status]<> โ€˜Completeโ€™,(ISBLANK([Remove?]))))

I think I just figured it out. I changed how my values were calculated so my spreadsheet is blank until I save the items and generate a value.

Gotcha

Top Labels in this Space