Slice Expression

I am trying to write an expression for a slice that will contain a list of projects if the “Tech 1” field is not blank and it contains the name of the user logged into the app or if “Tech 2” contains the name of of the user logged in. Also, the list must contain all projects whose status is not “Complete”. This is what I wrote, but can’t get it to return the list with just the status’ that are not “Complete”:

AND(OR(AND(ISNOTBLANK([Tech 1]),CONTAINS(useremail(),[Tech 1])),AND(ISNOTBLANK([Tech 2]),CONTAINS(useremail(),[Tech 2]))),[Status]<> ‘Complete’)

0 5 442
5 REPLIES 5

Should the first AND be OR?

Doing that returns projects that belong to other techs as well.

I’ve added another piece to the expression so that I don’t see the projects that I’ve marked to remove from my list. Those do not display, but still see all my projects even if they are complete.

AND(OR(AND(ISNOTBLANK([Tech 1]),CONTAINS(useremail(),[Tech 1])),AND(ISNOTBLANK([Tech 2]),CONTAINS(useremail(),[Tech 2]))),AND([Status]<> ‘Complete’,(ISBLANK([Remove?]))))

I think I just figured it out. I changed how my values were calculated so my spreadsheet is blank until I save the items and generate a value.

Gotcha

Top Labels in this Space