Slice Table based on Value in Child record

EdV
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I am trying to create a slice of a Table that has child records. The Parent record key is [Event ID] and has a Status column [Event Approval]. I am looking to slice the parents that have [Event Approval]="Approved" and the child table, "Event Information", has  [Status]="Pending"

I have tried a few different ways and have not been able to structure an expression that captures the correct rows.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

0 1 96
1 REPLY 1

You may wish to mention, if there are multiple children records to the parent table and those children records have different statuses of each of the parents, then how to you wish the slice to select those children records?

Anyway

1) Assuming each parent has only one child record your slice expression could be something like 

AND( [Event Approval]="Approved" , ANY([Related Event Informations][Status])="Pending")

2) Assuming each parent has multiple child records and you wish status of ANY child records to be "Pending",  your slice expression could be something like 

AND( [Event Approval]="Approved",  IN( "Pending" , [Related Event Informations][Status]))

Please let us know if you are looking for something else.

Top Labels in this Space