Slice and tables questions

Hello

I have the need of creating an slice with information from two different tables. Is that possible?

I am also wondering if I can get the information from does two tables automatically on a new table without the need of using the form.

0 5 625
5 REPLIES 5

In my experience, data can be split fairly easily on AppSheet using the “slice” function but I doubt that merging is possible. I wonder if you might not be better off having all of the data in one table and then splitting it up as needed with slices instead of starting with separate data and trying to merge it later.

I’ll be interested to see if anyone can offer a good way to merge data as you indicate.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

It is not possible to merge multiple tables using a slice. @Kirk_Masden’s suggestion of using a single table for all the data and using slices to separate it is a good one if your data is structurally compatible.

is this posible?

You’d have to use the API, or do it outside of AppSheet.

@Web_Master - I often do this at the source data level (outside appsheet). In my case, I may have two google sheets that I use QUERY to join the data as I want it. THEN, appsheet can consume it easily…

Top Labels in this Space