Slices Filter Error

I´ve created a second dashboard "Estado OTs" based on the template "Tracker" in order to see 4 cards that filter the "Estado" (status) in a new table through 4 slices/views.

But when a I want to see the results in the app, it continuosly seems to be loading them but never actually shows them. When I fetch the filtered data it works just fine.

Can someone help me?!

Lara_D_0-1669737402865.pngLara_D_1-1669737453966.png

0 3 66
3 REPLIES 3

@Lara_D wrote:

it continuosly seems to be loading them but never actually shows them

I saw this animation and in my case it was related to how the view pointed to a column that didn't exist so I changed the view config.

Btw, it seems they are preparing some changes in the future to how AppSheet gets data from the backend and displays this "loading" animation which is common on real time applications.

@Arthur_Rallu 

After some hours I finally realised that the loading problems was refered to the name of the column I´ve done and the backend´s implementation. 

For example my column´s name was Ot and the app loading a column called task, so I changed the name to Task and then change the displayed name to Ot and it now works fine. 

Honestly I´m new to this so I don´t actually know if there´s anther way to change this which seems not customable.

Use the "Display Name" to customize how a certain column is presented inside the App.

Column Names, on the other hand, are for the App Creator, and need to be unique in the context of a table

Top Labels in this Space