Smartsheet Reports not Syncing data

Hi, I have a massive crisis on my hands at the moment. I

t appears that all my apps are no longer able to pull data from Smartsheet reports into the App. When I click view source it takes me straight to the report as normal which as all the data in it, but when I click view data, the table it shows me is empty except for the column names. This is across all 4 apps, and it happened some time in the last 12 hours while I was asleep.

0 5 160
5 REPLIES 5

I noticed this as well but thought it was just something I did wrong.  I think it is a bug in the editor in the View Data feature.   Try creating a simple view of your data table just to display the rows. 

You'll probably find, as I did, the data is actually there in the app it's just that the View Data function isn't working properly.

Unfortunately the error that brought the problem to my attention was that all my reference columns and validations that use those reports are also pulling no data. My drop downs are empty and validations have just empty lists to compare to. 

Hi all, we rolled back the new Smartsheet release yesterday that might be the reason for this. Are you still seeing this behavior or did that roll back fix those issues?

Hi Jasper,

As Aleksi indicated, we have rolled back the change that may have caused data loading issues with Smartsheet. Please let us know if the issue has not been resolved.

In addition, I would would like to find the root-cause for the issue. If you don't mind, could you:

This will allow our support and engineering staff to load your app and attempt to reproduce the issue.

Thank you yes the roll back has fixed it and everything is working as before again. 

Top Labels in this Space