So I'm trying to create a furniture inventory...

So I’m trying to create a furniture inventory for the company i work for and am REALLY struggling!!

I have all the information already on an excel sheet and on a pdf document but cant seem to upload it…

Ive also tried using the sample templates to create it but i’m so confused as i cant seem to edit them… can anyone help me?

0 3 329
3 REPLIES 3

I also dont know any of the lingo used so dont understand a lot of the instructions…! would really appreciate any help

Hi @Kate_Hawkswell Did you copy the sample Apps. Once you have copied them to your account you should be able to edit them.

Creating a furniture inventory is a great idea for keeping track of your possessions and organizing your space efficiently. Start by listing each piece of furniture you own, including details such as its name, description, dimensions, and location within your home. You can also include additional information like purchase date, value, and any warranties or maintenance schedules. Consider using a spreadsheet or a dedicated inventory app to maintain and update your inventory easily. Happy organizing!

Top Labels in this Space