Sort reladet item List for Template

Hello everybody.

I have the following problem:

I have a table with all "employees" on the one side, and a table with all "timetracking" on the other side. The Column [Mitarbeiter] from the table "timetracking" is ref to the table employes without is part of. i create a sheduled bot on the "employees" table, for each row with a filter condition to the table "employees". after checking, the bot should make a list of all "timetrackings" for each "employee" for the last month and send this list to the employee. i have tryed it with a start expression in the template and dont get all data. i get the mail with the template, but not the needet filtered data. if i use a filter expression, orderby expression or the standard expression, this one is created by appsheet for the ref, every pdf got net the right data.

i think iam doing something wrong.

Maybe anyone can tell me, whats the problem or has a solution for my needet workflow.

many thanks in advance for your help

0 1 74
1 REPLY 1

Ok, iam a little bit shamed, but i found the problem...

The row_id in the table buchungen, wich is used as the key, was set to number and not to text. so appsheet sorted out all rows with combined text and number values...

maybe anyone could help this.

Top Labels in this Space