Sports Team App

Hi All,

Is there a template that I could work towards to make an app for my badminton club?

I am looking to have a list of users and filter upon present or not. My main goal is then create a list of matches with max 4 random people. If possible I would also like to be able to setup a round robin or tournament separate to the weekly matches.

I have a base spreadsheet that I have been working towards. Would this be at all possible?

I am more than happy to share my test spreadsheet and data.

Thanks,
J

0 1 149
1 REPLY 1

I suspect that their isn't a suitable template for you.  Also I think that people should use the templates as a learning tool and not the foundations of an app.  I see many new appsheet users trying to modify templates when they haven't learnt the basics of appsheet yet.

I think your idea of using an App to create a list of matches is fairly easy to do.  Maybe 30-60mins work if I was doing it.  But if you also want the app to create the random matches and tournaments then thats quite mathmatically complex and I'd budget 2-4 hours at least to get that working right.   

Your options are to either jump straight in an start making an app then come back here when you hit a snag.  Or if you want to get it up and running straight away, I suggest paying me or one of the other experienced appsheet devs 1 hour or so to get the guts of it knocked out.  Sorry if that sounds sales-y, but that what I did to get up to speed quickly when I first started with appsheet.

Simon@1minManager.com

Top Labels in this Space