Spreadsheet Formulas

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can add spreadsheet formulas into app-sheets, I have tried various methods but none work,

The problem is that my worksheet will become fairly large over time so not all the sheets will be imprted into app sheets to save on any delay in sync further down the line, and it will only pull in the information needed for the app.

However some of my formulas are quite long and app-sheet will not pick them up and generate the spreadsheet formula which is very, very frustrating especially as I have put a lot of work into getting to this point.

I have tried Regenerating the structure, inserting as a string txt but app-sheet will surround with quotation marks so the spreadsheet never reads as a formula, and re typing as an app-sheet formula.

If someone could help it would be appreciated.

0 1 354
1 REPLY 1

Spread sheet formulas are ok. But you have to do the following to see the result:

Update a record in Appsheet
This writes data to the spreadsheet
The spreadsheet formula then sees the change and recalculates
Click sync and youโ€™ll see the change in Appsheet

As a general rule;
For simple spreadsheet formulas you may need to wait 2-3 secs before clicking sync
But sometimes 10-15secs if its doing a search though a lot of data

You just enter them in the spreadsheet as normal and make sure that if Appsheet adds a row, it automatically copies down the spreadsheet formula

Top Labels in this Space