Start Day of Week in Browser Calendar

I have sent support this question and they seem stumped and are no longer getting back to me.

The issue I have is one of my employees is viewing the calendar in the browser on her Macbook Air. The starting day shows as Monday. In the app and in my browser on my PC the start of the week is Sunday so itโ€™s only hers that shows Monday as the start. Itโ€™s super confusing when our business revolves around scheduling appointments!! Iโ€™ve tried to set different localization things in Google Sheets but nothing seems to fix it. Every other calendar on her machines starts with Sunday so itโ€™s just the appsheet browser that is causing the problem.

Anybody have any idea why this would be and how to fix it? I want all calendars to start with the week on Sunday-Saturday.

0 2 72
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I suspect it has to do with a setting on her computer, not with your app. Make sure her laptop is fully updated, including the operating system, the browser (if not Safari), and all browser add-ons and extensions she may have installed. Try also clearing the browser cache and site data for appsheet.com.

Whatever the case, the problem is probably not with AppSheet, which is probably why Support has gone silent.

There is no way to configure an AppSheet app to consider Monday the first day of the week.

Ok sounds good! For the life of me I couldnโ€™t figure it out! Thank you!

Top Labels in this Space