Static Pins Across Map Backgrounds

Is it possible to be able to cycle through different background images but keep any plotted pins static? Similar to how you can cycle through satellite or the default map styles on Google Maps while still seeing all the pins, but also be able to swap to a topography or subterranean map etc.. I feel like there is, but I haven't been able to land it successfully. It may also be that my data isn't currently structured to support it.

0 3 167
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Are you looking this for a map view?  Or are you looking for your own background image with locations?

We would be looking to use our own background images with custom pinned locations by the users. I was able to get something working by having a physical user filter table where users can select the specific background style they want, and a virtual column in the XY background field that is always looking at the image associated with that chosen style.

The pins do show up, but there is a slight delay for the pins to pop up when the user changes their background style. I am going to continue to test some things out.

Okay 

Top Labels in this Space