25 REPLIES 25

Please provide

1. The account id
  2. The app name
  3. The rule name

Gestora.Pe
New Workflow Rule (its the only one)

Aparacio,

I am trying to debug the problem but you appear to be changing the app while I do that.
That is preventing me from finding the problem.

Ok, I stop working.
Thanks for let me know

Thanks Aparicio.

Your Wellcome
Please let me know when your finish so I can continue working

There seems to be a problem with the Editor listing errors.

Here are the errors that should have been reported.

Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo HC’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘[Observaciones]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Observaciones’.

Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo HC’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ is invalid due to: Condition AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]))) has an invalid structure: at least 2 subexpression(s) required.

Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo HC’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. ‘If’ expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ yields a result of type ‘’ rather than the expected type ‘Yes/No’.

Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo HC’ action ‘Action 1’ Body template. Expression ‘[Observaciones]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Observaciones’.

Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo HC’ action ‘Action 1’ Body template. Expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ is invalid due to: Condition AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]))) has an invalid structure: at least 2 subexpression(s) required.

Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo HC’ action ‘Action 1’ Body template. ‘If’ expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ yields a result of type ‘’ rather than the expected type ‘Yes/No’.

Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘[Fecha_hora]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Fecha_hora’, did you mean ‘ID_Fecha_hora_AT’?.

Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ is invalid due to: Condition AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]))) has an invalid structure: at least 2 subexpression(s) required.

Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. ‘If’ expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ yields a result of type ‘’ rather than the expected type ‘Yes/No’.

Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica’ action ‘Action 1’ Body template. Expression ‘[Fecha_hora]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Fecha_hora’, did you mean ‘ID_Fecha_hora_AT’?.

Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica’ action ‘Action 1’ Body template. Expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ is invalid due to: Condition AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]))) has an invalid structure: at least 2 subexpression(s) required.

Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica’ action ‘Action 1’ Body template. ‘If’ expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ yields a result of type ‘’ rather than the expected type ‘Yes/No’.

Do I need to change the expression? Or it was a Bug?

It looks like an error in both the Body and Attachment template.
I could not find field “Observaciones” in the table.

However, can you leave the application idle for now.
We are still debugging to try and figure out wny the Editor is not listing the errors.

Still fixing the bug?

Hi Aparicio,

Just released a fix. Thanks for your help.

Great!
Thank you

Hey Phil!
I just send both emails to try the fix and the issue still there.

Hi Aparicio,

There are syntax errors in your templates. The problem was that the Editor was not listing those errors.

The Editor now lists the errors. You still need to fix those errors.

Can you help me here?
Do I need to chnage the structure of the expression inside the DOC?
[column] names are all ok
<<Start: [Related Evolucion_Medicas]>><<[Fecha_hora]>>
<<[ID_Fecha_hora_AT]>>
<<[Observaciones]>>
<<[Firma_medico]>>
<> here goes the “End” but is not showing it in this message

What are the errors?

Same error as the begining of this topic.
I don´t now why is not showing that [column] info

Have you addressed the errors Phil noted above?

Can you tell me where is the mistaken in this expression?

<<IF: AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_1]), ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_1]))>> 1- <<[Descripcion_CIE10_1]>><> “Endif” at the end

What error is the app editor reporting?

“Errors”: “Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica Prioridad 3’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘[Fecha_hora]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Fecha_hora’, did you mean ‘ID_Fecha_hora_AT’?. Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica Prioridad 3’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ is invalid due to: Condition AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]))) has an invalid structure: at least 2 subexpression(s) required. Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica Prioridad 3’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. ‘If’ expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ yields a result of type ‘’ rather than the expected type ‘Yes/No’. Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica Prioridad 3’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template ‘If’ expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ does not yield a result of type ‘Yes/No’. Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica Prioridad 3’ action ‘Action 1’ Body template. Expression ‘[Fecha_hora]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Fecha_hora’, did you mean ‘ID_Fecha_hora_AT’?. Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica Prioridad 3’ action ‘Action 1’ Body template. Expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ is invalid due to: Condition AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]))) has an invalid structure: at least 2 subexpression(s) required. Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica Prioridad 3’ action ‘Action 1’ Body template. ‘If’ expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ yields a result of type ‘’ rather than the expected type ‘Yes/No’. Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica Prioridad 3’ action ‘Action 1’ Body template ‘If’ expression ‘AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_3]) ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_3]))’ does not yield a result of type ‘Yes/No’.”,

The columns that is said is missing may be is because the ISNOTBLANK expression is wrong?
Should I add a “true” somewhere in the expression?
This is the expression:

<<IF: AND(ISNOTBLANK([Código_CIE10_1]), ISNOTBLANK([Descripcion_CIE10_1]))>> 1- <<[Descripcion_CIE10_1]>><> it ends with an “EndIf”

When attempting to fix errors, you should always work from the top of the list, down, as later errors may be caused by earlier ones. Please address the other errors first to eliminate the possibility that they are contributing to your specific concern.

The errors thart show at the begening are errors from the related table in the DOC, and the column values are the same in the DOC than the ones in the related table ([Fecha_hora] this is the key column from the related table):

<<Start: [Related Evolucion_Medicas]>><<[Fecha_hora]>>
<<[ID_Fecha_hora_AT]>>
<<[Observaciones]>>
<<[Firma_medico]>>

<> in ends with an “End”

The ISNOTBLANK errors are in the major table from the DOC and it has almost a 100 columns to fetch. All the columns are with the same values in the DOC as they are in the table.

Hi @Aparicio_Pineyrua, to fix the AND() expression, you need to add a comma to separate the 2 ISNOTBLANK expressions. Could you put in this fix first to see if it would work?

It was missing one coma, I add it and the problem still there.
Some how is not fetching the related table and some of their columns, but the expression the DOC is ok and the column names are ok.

Error message:
“Errors”: “Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica Prioridad 3’ action ‘Action 1’ Attachment template. Expression ‘[Fecha_hora]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Fecha_hora’. Error: Workflow rule ‘Modelo Reporte de Atención Médica Prioridad 3’ action ‘Action 1’ Body template. Expression ‘[Fecha_hora]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Fecha_hora’.”, “Warnings”: "Warning: App version 1.000517 is not deployed. All workflow emails are therefore being sent to the app creator. This email should have gone To

Top Labels in this Space