Stuck in Legacy design mode

I have been working in the updated environment since I started (just a few days ago). Now, every time I open the app, it opens in Legacy view. This makes it very difficult to navigate as I learned in the updated view. There is no option to go back (usually would be in the upper right portion of Appsheet).

After creating that App in question, I have since then installed the Appsheet Plugin to Google Docs and Google Sheets. I have also created another app solely from exporting from the google Docs and/or Sheets plugin.

Could one of these plugins have messed up my settings or taken over? If so, how do I get back to the updated workspace?

I'm new, but willing to learn.

0 4 319
4 REPLIES 4

The updated Editor seems to have been rolled back for some reason.  All of us are seeing the "Legacy" view.

Thank you so much, I was pulling my hair out. Good to know I'm not the only one. It would have been nice if they notified us so we wouldn't be running in circles. 

However... I have another app saved, that when I open it, it opens in the updated view, and I can freely swap it to "legacy" view. 

Correction. I just checked, Now it only opens in "legacy" view. I must have had it open for a long time while they were rolling it back. Thank you.

I have 1 account in new editor and another in legacy editor.

It seems that once you go "legacy", there is no way back.

The button to switch is a toggle button.  Tap it again.

Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 7.05.14 AM.png

Top Labels in this Space