Sub Menu In UX view

Hi,

I want to create 2 layers of navigation for one of my app where in its called Main Menu and Sub Menu (types),the main menu has different product categories and Sub Menu has different type of media as folders under it.

I have a table called Resources where in I populate the links to go under each Main and the sub menu and I have created slices according to this for example a link of catalogue(Sub Menu) of Window Blinds(Main Menu) shall be visible only if user go to Window Blinds in Main menu and Catalogue in Sub Menu,similar concept I need to achieve for multiple Main menu and Sub Menu.

So under Behaviour I added a action button for sub menu table with condition "IFS(IN([Related Main Menu for Products],{Furnishing Fabric}),LINKTOVIEW("Furnishing Fabric"),IN([Related Main Menu for Products],{Window Blinds}),LINKTOVIEW("Window Coverings"))", but for some reason the first condition is only being applied to all products.

If anyone could guide me where I am going wrong?

0 1 91
1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

It sounds to me like you are unfamiliar with AppSheet. I would encourage you to spend more time familiarizing yourself with it before trying to put together a custom navigation system.

Top Labels in this Space